31.5.11

Behind the lens.

Just when I thought all the fun & games were over after the shoot, they were evidently not. For those of you who 'LIKED' the Little Lady Love Facebook Fan page you've already been witness to my bumpy road to debuting this film. I was punked. Big time. As I am the most gullible person to walk the planet, my friend Leeway (who made the film) made it his duty to keep himself entertained knowing that I would easily believe him. It is my no.1 flaw. His direct words were "Its all deleted... Sorry I don't have any footage. Sorry man" I'm the silly goose who believed him and went into a panic attack followed by tweets fuelled by frustration, and facebook messages out to all those who clicked attending for the film event. Now the jokes are over, the film is here. Sit back, relax and enjoy. 




Finally, I would really love to thank Gabriel Duran for your vision and making mine come alive, to Belle Pagano for always knowing the best and perfect locations, to Shannon Lawson for bringing your personality to the shoot and making everyone smile, and to Alexander Lee for his sense of humour and creative direction. For all of you doing this for free, building our portfolios together, and travelling across the corners of Sydney - Thankyou.  

2 comments:

  1. Baz you're video was heaps cool! You have the cutest smile ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baz you're video was heaps cool! You have the cutest smile ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!