15.5.11

It's a new generation

MOK THEOREM
ss 11/12


Clean lines, its all about the detail
This tailored, sheer shirt = on my wish list
This was my show stopper! I'm absolutely in love with A. the yellow draping and B. that thick metal belt. Me wantie!
Meet Gloria and Grace Mok, the sister duo behind the modernly feminine label.
I think the collection speaks for itself, and I love it. I loved that they opened the New Generation Show, I loved that they opened with a short film by Nirrimi from We Live Young (check out the film on her blog here) and most of all I love their soft tailoring and beautiful detailing. Mok Theorem is definitely a label on the rise, so you better check them out here. Also you can buy their equally amazing label White Euphoria at 100 squared in Westfield Sydney to feed your Mok Theorem addiction. Yes I am addicted. Btw, I'm not sure if I told you but I actually won two tickets to their show via facebook! How amazing is that? I never win anything!! So thank you so much Grace and Gloria, it was so great to see your collection come to life in all the RAFW magic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!