23.5.11

M I S S I N G.

Here is just one of the many reasons for my absence. 


Get excited! Just one of the 8 looks in my most recent project that I put together with a few friends. I haven't seen all the pics so as soon as I see them, you will see them too. Looks as though tomorrow night I will be flicking through hundreds of photos trying to select a winner. My eyes will end up looking like this o_0  haha oh & follow me on twitter (@LittleLadyyLove) to get instant updates and know things first and 'Like' Little Lady on Facebook to show me some love! I've got a surprise coming with the post of the shoot. Hopefully its as good as I think it will be :)

xoxo from this little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!