3.5.11

ZIMMERMANN SS 11/12

HALCYON DAYS
Inspiration for Zimmermann Halcyon Days SS 11/12 via Shopbop blog
Structured dresses with geometric lines, tailoured pants, enlarged lace inserts, pops of signature Zimmermann floral floral print, and a natural development of colour from ivory through to pastels, mustard and a strong array of light blue. 


This mustard leather skirt. Yum.

 The ManiaMania Jewellery really topped it off and finished the look. I want! I want! I want!
 Very proud when Kelsey stomped it out on the runway, yes I am team Kelsey.
 
I am really in love with this outfit. It is perfection.
 
 
Most garments had some sort of back detailing: cut outs, lace panels, and that nice origami-like detail on the back of the aqua dress.


The pre-show atmosphere for the first official show of Australian Rosemount Fashion Week for 2011 was electric! Among the fashion pack were Susie from Style Bubble, Christine Centenera Fashion Editor of Harpers Bazaar, Phil Oh from Street Peeper, Tommy Ton from Jak&Jil, and Kate Waterhouse - just to name a few. I must admit I was pretty excited/intimidated/happy at their presence. 

I think what makes RAFW so special is that it is not only a celebration of Australian designers and their hard work, but also a synergy between all those involved in the Fashion industry: models, designers, buyers, customers, bloggers, photographers, hairdressers and makeup artists. Being around there for even a day has left me inspired with this sort of 'creative energy'. 

xxo your little lady,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!