9.6.11

CFDA favourites


The moment I saw these photos I felt like I was physically there. These magical photos are all photographed by Jamie from 'From me to you' blog. She's from NYC and had the amazing opportunity of snapping these fashion icons. I'm in love with Chloe Sevigny! Her most recent resort collection is stunning. Those laser cut out patterns are a signature to the collection & I can't wait to get my paws on some of it. 

DVF, you are elegance.
I don't know who this trendy male is, but he is dripping with style! 
Edit: I've been informed that he is Olivier Theyskens, genius behind the designs for Nina Ricci. Thanks Anne =)
Edit x2: Apparently, he was the genius..but now has left. thanks Jion xx
So stylish, everytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!