6.6.11

DOUBLE DENIM DISCO

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY J.LIMBREY aka KING of DOUBLE DENIM


If you follow me on twitter you would know about my adventures trying to track down the perfect overalls. This is what it was all for. I didn't find the perfect overalls but here is my friend Miffi who did. Cute right? Love the flower pocket detail! haha


Best DIY. 3D glasses + denim scraps
Not sure if he DIY'ed this or if it was a op-shop find but it is amuzzing!
Miffi teaching us all how to two-tone. haha 

Top pic: Oversized denim jacket with braided detail = awesome. and this is what happens when the night gets a little too messy. By the end of the night my legs had soaked up more alcohol than I did. & my acid wash denim skirt was in fact leather from Bree Bennett customised vintage in 100 Squared.

I'm as free as my hair-air-air-air-air-air-air 
Nudies + Overalls = standard uniform of the night.
My attempt at an outfit pic at 12am. A for effort?

4 comments:

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!