11.6.11

I'm a little GAGA

Scrolling through my news feed yesterday morning I found that Lady Gaga was asking all her talented little monsters to draw a little blue bobbed gaga for her V magazine column. I'm no drawer so I clicked just a few (out of the 1000 pic links). I don't know how Gaga could choose? They are all so amazing. Here is a collage of some of the talented little monsters for mother monster - LADY GAGA. 

You all need to check out this illustrator out: Draw Adrian Draw I'd love to show you his Gaga illustrations, but due to copycat rights I can't. So you'll all have to visit his blog yourself (there are so many great illustrations it is defs worth the peep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!