2.6.11

Pretty in Print.


I'm loving the prints. Prints, prints, prints. I love you.
Sadly, when I went eagerly to purchase the Aldo x Julian Louie wedges just a day ago, only a size 4 and size 10 remained. booooooo. Maybe there is an off chance that when I go to melbourne I will find something just as amazing. Maybe, just maybe. That is if I have time in-between/after work. 

Collage made my me featuring: Anna Dello Russo via Tommy Ton's ADR exhibition on style.com, Mary Kate Olsen via Olsens Anoymous, Pip Edwards, Friend of mine shorts & random stylish people via Jak&Jil 

2 comments:

  1. I like prints too! Especially the jacket of that cool dude looks awesome!!!

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like prints too! Especially the jacket of that cool dude looks awesome!!!

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!