30.6.11

Style night.


What a night last night was! My very first official job working as a personal stylist. For our VIPs last night we put on a beautiful in-store styling trend report, from whats on trend, how to work the trends and how to incorporate them in their own wardrobes. I was so thrilled to be up there on the podium (working the crowd yeeehaaa) Wow the rare commonalities between a stylist and a stripper o__0 haha but in all seriousness I was happy to see so many ladies taking on my styling tips and listening so attentively while still managing to shop - women and our multi-tasking! Baby we were born this way! 

Ladies ready to rock their first look. 
The crisp white button up, mustard singlet and printed palazzo pants make for a great day outfit as well as a killer 'winter' night outfit paired with a cropped black sequin blazer, simple hair and dark eye makeup. 
 Wide leg pants are making a come back so your ugly cousin the 'jegging' can move on over. For ladies who are skinny, short torso-ed, curvy or just want a break from the skinny leg jean, palazzo pants are the way to go as they elongate your legs especially when paired with flatforms, heels or wedges. Give them a try - it will surprise you. I was so happy to see so many ladies give them a go last night... my mum was particularly influenced! At 11pm she was still talking about them, regretting that she hadn't bought them and asking me to look if there was her size. We'll do mum. We'll do.


These action shots are hilarious.  My face. Definitely man repelling right thurr.
My wonderful team. (L-R) Selin my assistant, Cassie, Shona and Srdjana models and myself. All wearing Glassons of course! Thankyou to everyone who came along, and to all those glassons g-stylers who made this night so amazing! We did it girls! 

xxo B.
See the whole Glassons winter Lookbook online  here

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha! You're so funny!

    Bravo hon, job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha! You're so funny!

    Bravo hon, job well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!