18.6.11

Trendy Trackies



I'm struggling to keep warm this winter... and I don't know how I'm going to survive Christmas in Paris *sigh. Luckily, I live very close to a 24hr maccas  Kmart and to my surprise they had some really trendy pieces i.e a faux Shearling jacket - think Rick Owens and these super comfy and super thin but warm Track pants which have a sort of Alexander wang feel to them. You can't see the ribbed detail toward the bottom because (I'm sorry) but I'm just too short! P.s my hair decided to shrink, you like?

Let me introduce my little friends from left: Illariy cuff, random bracelet, and Coco liberace cuff, Ysl ring, mimco clutch.


 I love the neutral colour of the trackies so I thought they were worthy of seeing the world outside my home, so I wore them out. Paired with my Zanita x Funkis clogs & this beautiful customised leather cropped T by Bree Bennett in 100 Squared. I'm pretty positive the front of my top was actually part of a leather jacket once. If you haven't already you really should check out her store in the designers market in Westfield Sydney. While there make sure you check out Illariy jewellery, recreational  &... well all of the stalls are great, check them all out! 
Bree Bennett vintage leather/linen Tee, K-mart trackies, Zara belt, Zanita x Funkis Clogs and M.A.C lipstick in Rebel.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your leather/linen top - so very fashion forward and digging the androgynous vibe of it! ooo i think Zanita for Funkis clogs are just amazing, my favourite is the ones you have chosen for yourself! they look super comfy too! Are they a breeze to walk in all day?

    great outfit dear!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You suit both long and short hair! Love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so fantastic in these photos, and I really love the jewellery - as well as the colour of your nail polish! Everything goes together so so well:)

    http://jankenponnn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so fantastic in these photos, and I really love the jewellery - as well as the colour of your nail polish! Everything goes together so so well:)

    http://jankenponnn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love how your using kmart trackies at stylish wear!
    do you have any more tips on how to wear them fashionably and not daggy?
    thank you. :)

    J
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!