3.7.11

Good looking and talented


Yes it is our favourite androgynous gal Agyness Deyn. But more importantly, she was shot by the multi-talented stud - James Franco. Its kind of ironic that Franco has Agyness posing as his doppelganger, James Dean. For all my twitter followers you've probably unfollowed me now due to my excessive 'i love James franco' 'marry me James Franco' tweets. haha I don't blame you, but whats not to love? He's a super attractive male, movie star, PhD student, author and now fashion photographer. So what has induced my franco fantasy/fanatic obsession you may ask? A young Franco in Whatever it Takes is your answer - Thanks MTV. The swag in his smile, his effortless hair and (obvious) major talent.  ahhhh I feel like I'm in yr 7 again... ahhh I could go on forever. I'll just leave you with his fine talent, his editorial titled Chateau Dreams for ELLE magazine.  







2 comments:

  1. I love her!
    bbyangelx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful, i love her as she and as he ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!