31.7.11

In between the lines


I'm on a colour high.


These marbled nails were the result of a quiet night in during the week. Dad couldn't fathom why I sat at the kitchen bench for an hour intensely following each instruction on Connie's Cam on Refinery29.


Glassons Jacket and pants, Zanita x Funkis clogs, Zara top, Dotti necklace, Disney couture, Recreational and YSL rings.
Imagine a world in black and white? ohhh noo. Pleasantville. boo. 
Everyone sing "I'm a happy little Vegemite......da-di-da-di-da" You too might be one, if you win my loveee package. I will pick the winner out of the hat soon! Tomorrow hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. sweets your clogs are gorgeous! Love the black and gold combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!