13.7.11

L U S H.

B R E E  B E N N E T T
CUSTOMISED VINTAGE


If my blog had a 'trending' poll #BreeBennettvintage would be the top topic right now. and I've noticed over the the past month or so I've been obsessed/cursed with the vintage bug - particularly her irresistible customised vintage. 

So I thought I'd introduce you all to Bree. She is the owner and 'designer' who sources the vintage treasures and reworks most of them into new 'bree bennett' creations. My favourite piece would be the leather/linen top that she did... remember this one? And another favourite that I was absolutely blown away by was the red leather dress that could double as a vest but in it's former life was a super-retro batwing leather jacket, you know the one. 


Her creative eye for transforming garments is ridiculous! I love just flicking through each piece and asking what it was in its previous glory. But for the timeless vintage pieces that need no revamp, she stocks them too. Think dreamy fur jackets, Pierre balmain vinatge bags, designer vintage coats -- my fav was the YSL one in pink --- dreammyy! 


You'll have to go down to 100 Squared in Westfield Sydney and see for yourself. There is always something amazing to lust, love and treasure and while your there visit me at ZIPPORRA. 



P.s don't forget to enter my Love package giveaway. Win a little Sass and Bide, Sportsgirl & fox tail here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!