1.7.11

Like a dog.

how crazy is this? it literally makes me look like a dog of some kind... don't worry its FAUX fur. So no, I didn't climb your backyard fence and butcher your dog/cat/lama.  I got it from the markets last sunday from these two european men who were selling their mothers old treasures. It was honestly like a fur party at the markets, every stall I went to had fur both fake and real. Another european lady tried to sell me her old rabbit fur hat :| f-f-f-reaky! 

exit, freaky faux fur post - Like a dawwwg.

3 comments:

  1. That fur piece looks beautiful on you!

    xMHQx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I love how your hair 'melts' in to fur! Gorgeous photo.
    ...I'm seeing fur everywhere and I am alarmed... and still confused about how I feel about fur, particularly vinatga fur, at my ripe old age!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fur piece looks beautiful on you!

    xMHQx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!