11.7.11

Zipporra jacket and singlet, Vintage Moschino pants from Bree Bennett vintage, Dotti necklace and Betts boots.
Very excited to be at work today. Very excited to be welcomed back into the 100 squared family of oh-so-amazing emerging designers! No, I am not a designer but yes, I do work for one. ZIPPORRA is the name and don't you forget it. How could you? The pops of colours, intricate details, buttery soft leather, and great made-to-order pieces. It's one label I know you will love as much as I do. Oh and lets move on to the pants? This is not the original outfit I walked into work wearing. I gradually swapped by vintage gold knit for the bold colours of Zipporra, then only minutes later I crept toward these amazing pants awaiting a home on the racks of Bree's store - Welcome home moschino <3

There are many advantages and disadvantages of working here. 
Advantage: Amazing people, inspiration bouncing of every wall, great atmosphere and loads off beautiful clothes.
Disadvantage: Loads of beautiful clothes = ever decreasing bank balance. 

repeat after me: I will save. I will save for Europe. I will. I will. I will.

Pray for me. lol. I have been diagnosed with the shop-a-holic syndrome by both my family and co-workers. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the pops of orange & yellow - amazing pieces!!

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit - I adore your jacket and your pants are insanely cool :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh absolutely adore your outfit! the bold colours and amazing print compliments each other nicely and I love how you're wearing a statement necklace too. Zippora's pieces are no doubt stunning, you're very lucky to work for such a great brand!

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo cute!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit - I adore your jacket and your pants are insanely cool :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pops of orange & yellow - amazing pieces!!

    A x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!