24.8.11

BANANA FRITTER

Image via Duma's blog: here (I wish I could speak/read russian)
Let me start by saying that shit skirt is Bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S! Believe it or not it twas Gwen who taught me how to spell bananas. And it's the ever so stylish Miroslava Duma who has inspired me to dig deep through the jungle that is my wardrobe and find myself some print and some colour... You know me. colour crazy, so you'd suppose the dig would't be that deep. I'll let you know how it all goes tomorrow.

xo your little lady,

B

3 comments:

  1. the outfit is sooo cool! classy and chic

    paola
    www.thefashlight.com - new post (nyc trip)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I love those Prada Prints. So flipping fun.

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. God I love those Prada fruity prints, so flipping fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!