27.8.11

MATERIAL ATTENTION



And all is now revealed. When Amanda from Material Attention invited me to style Material Attention's latest campaign I was beyond excited. On the drive out to the location where the sealed road ended and bush land grew it got me really inspired for the shoot. So I am very proud to present the campaign to you. You can view more of the pictures here and shop at Material Attention to get your Wildfox, Minkpink and Evil Twin fix (just to name a few)

Stylist and Hair: Basilia Dulawan
Photographer: Andrew Tenchi Lin 
Photographer assistant: Nathaniel Chong
Models: Nicole Millar and Emily Lan-Anh
Makeup: Olivia Liu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!