20.8.11

Pink hair and muscle tee's.


When you see effortless chic's like these two strolling through the city, it always makes me want to stop and snap them - but I get way to embarrassed to ask. Luckily for me, when they walked past it was actually my pink-haired friend, Jo. So I snapped away, capturing some super cute pics of them that I am however, forbidden to post. haha Fun fact: While selling me some shoes, Jo recognised me from my blog and we had a bit of a chat over that oh-so-blogger-of-me YSL ring and everything else in-between, soon enough we discovered we had a few mutual friends. Small world. Small world indeed. 

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, it is small world. Cute picture!

    hugs,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!