6.8.11

Planet of the Ape?



Wearing boys jeans wasn't something I was planning on doing ever. But upon stumbling on these slouchy pair at G-star I made my brother try them on. They are perfection: the right amount of patchy-ness, colour and slouch. Naturally he got them and naturally as ones sister does, I tried them on. Paired with my Julian Louie x Aldo wedges, glassons tank and vintage fur I think I gave it a touch of femininity. However, I have been told I look like a gorilla in the fur.... questionable... Yay? or Nay? (pls say nayy) P.s it was pretty warm when I took these pics but I needed to show you the new additions to my wardrobe. Thats some blogger dedication right thurr xxo B.

Bree Bennett vintag fur coat, Glassons tank, G-star jeans, Julian Louie x Aldo wedges.

3 comments:

  1. Way to work boy's denim! LOVEEE the wedges!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to work boy's denim! LOVEEEE the wedges!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!