2.8.11

Rare as red


Call me little Red. It seems that in the past month I have been magnetically drawn to the colour red. Red has become my thang and I quite enjoy it paired with the busy pattern on this cropped tee. 


Every morning as I venture out into the real world (usually during corporate peak hour) I always feel like I'm walking through a bunch of lasers that stare me down thinking "what on earth is she wearing?" "Why the red? It's a tuesday?" Well why not the red? Its amazing! I'm obsessed, it makes me feel good and I'm going to wear it. -- now you may call me the man people repeller.  
Dion Lee x Cue jacket, Alice McCall top, Glassons dress, Sportsgirl stockings and Zanita x Funkis clogs

AND one last thing... the winner is


Big thank you to all who 'LIKED' my Facebook page and entered! I'll have to make my next giveaway only bigger and better! Thankyou for your support and checking in here =)

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh you look fabulous in red Lady Bas and I loved this ensemble!
    ...who cares what anyone thinks? And I think the corporates appreciate a bit of colour in their lacklustre world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... your commenting options are annoying!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're wearing a bit of red - I don't have much of it in my wardrobe (yet) - but it pops!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!