20.8.11

Shine like a S T A R.

TREND: METALLIC
As the weather begins to warm and the spring and summer season comes out to play don't shy away from those metallics. Between all the maintenance that summer brings it can all be a bit overwhelming, but there is one thing that should never scare you (besides boys pink 3/4 board shorts) and that's METALLIC!

Alexander Wang heels
Asos.com clutch
Use metallic accessories as your outfit statement piece to top off a neutral-monochromatic look, or team them with some OTT pattern-on-pattern (think Celine) or better yet add some shine to your fiercest colour blocked ensemble - you can't go wrong with a splash of Metallic!
These outfits could do with a good injection of metallic mania. 
If your feeling a little more adventurous try a little metallic in your clothing - metallic patterned pants like those Balenciaga's above, linen tee's with a slight metallic/waxed finish, or clothing with metallic trims or panels. Can't wait for the warmer weather... and I still want those white and silver Alexander Wang heels that I posted about here Mmmm.

I hope you've left this post wanting some metallic. I sure have.

xo Metallic addict aka me.

Photos via Alexanderwang.com Asos.com and Style.com

1 comment:

  1. I love a bit of metallic! I'm slowly getting into golden tones too though my preference is silver. Something about gold just feels right for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!