Busy Bee aka me, has had no time to blog. So here are a few pics from a collection of days.
1. Oh-so-dreamy 3.1 Philip Lim Booties from Shopbop
2. The outfit I wore to costco - it's official I am a cost co member.
3. pretty rockin' rings from the queen of excessories, Lora.
4. Lora's cute flatforms
5. A layered ensemble ft. the lovely Lora
6. My last shift at 100 Squared. Sad, Yes. But exciting too! I'm the alien on the right :)
As Zipporra closes up shop at 100 Squared today and moves online, it couldn't have come at a more fitting time! Because an amazing retailer is hiring, and yup, they looking for a stylist ;) I'm currently still in the interview process, so lets all cross our fingers, say a little prayer and hopefully we can all join in in a victory dance sometime soon. I'll keep you posted.
P.s I've been working like a crazy person to get my business cards done in time for Melbourne Spring Fashion Festival next week. Fingers and toes crossed that that goes well too.