30.8.11

Snaps and snippets


Busy Bee aka me, has had no time to blog. So here are a few pics from a collection of days. 
1. Oh-so-dreamy 3.1 Philip Lim Booties from Shopbop
2. The outfit I wore to costco - it's official I am a cost co member. 
3. pretty rockin' rings from the queen of excessories, Lora.
4. Lora's cute flatforms
5. A layered ensemble ft. the lovely Lora
6. My last shift at 100 Squared. Sad, Yes. But exciting too! I'm the alien on the right :)

As Zipporra closes up shop at 100 Squared today and moves online, it couldn't have come at a more fitting  time! Because an amazing retailer is hiring, and yup, they looking for a stylist ;) I'm currently still in the interview process, so lets all cross our fingers, say a little prayer and hopefully we can all join in in a victory dance sometime soon. I'll keep you posted. 

P.s I've been working like a crazy person to get my business cards done in time for Melbourne Spring Fashion Festival next week. Fingers and toes crossed that that goes well too. 

xo



4 comments:

  1. Omg those booties are ah-mazing.
    Good luck with the job hunting, fingers crossed you get the styling job :)

    Mel x
    flourishedandsunkissed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! LOooooooove those booties...

    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gahh love it all! x

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Im about to order the Phillip Lim booties, but I was wondering if they are true to size? Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!