19.9.11

Sealed with a white Ribbon.

There is no harm in saying 'I love you' Most people say it more often than others, but not enough people say it to themselves. I say, show yourself a little love and treat yourself to something you've always wanted.
It was love at first sight when I saw this colourful metallic number strut down the runway at my very first RAFW show - Zimmermann. It was like a mouse to cheese, a magnet to the fridge, a young child to it's mother... ok. Stop. Maybe not that far, but it was amazing and even more amazing on. I'll be sure to post an outfit asap esp. with this leg-worthy weather. Goodness 27 degrees and rising. It's T-shirttt tymmm. Hollaaa. 

2 comments:

  1. SQUEAL! It's gorgeous Bas! Looking forward to seeing you wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks AMAZING!! and yeah, i treat myself to nice things - maybe too often, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!