13.9.11

Graffitied walls, alley-way cafes and eclectic style

Sportsgirl jacket, Glasson Tee, Vintage Moschino pants and Bally bag.
Being in a new city such as Melbourne, inspiration is all around. It's embedded in the graffitied walls, in the aroma of alley-way cafes and among the eclectic style of the locals. For the 2nd day of our Melbourne stay I decided on some patterned pants, plain Tee and my golden clogs - inspired by the streets of Melbourne. You like? You like? I like. Not sure if Melbourne liked, I did get a few looks and one "Oh, your not from Melbourne? You can tell... you guys dress different" hmmmm... I thought I looked more Melbourne than I did Sydney. But I loved my outfit, so whatever! Wear what you love, and love what you wear. P.s update on my interview process: 2nd interview tomorrow. Fingers crossed. Should be a lot of fun. I'll keep you posted via twitter and maybe Facebook too. So jump on board that band wagon, Follow, Tweet or 'Like' for reg. updates.



xo B

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You look great! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jacket!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!