17.9.11

Success baby!

After thinking this all week, in preparation for my 2nd interview for that Stylist Job I was telling you about a few posts ago. 


I finally got it! WOOOOO! Success baby (yeaaa I thought the below image was pretty appropriate)
After deciding between my part time job at a school + my European white Christmas OR my dream job 


I did it, took a leap, cancelled Europe, broke up with my boss (haha quite literally, it was hilarious actually) and now am an official Stylist! Just call me the Sportsgirl Style me Suite Personal Stylist. 

I.  AM.  BEYOND.  EXCITED. 

P.s Big thank you to everyone who has believed in me, reassured me that giving up Europe is no big deal, and has always encouraged me to follow my dreams. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Bas! I wish you all the best. You're a fricken (is that word still used?) awesome stylist & you're going to do so well in your new position. You don't need luck with taste like yours! You got this shit! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats bazz :) you will be a great asset to sportsgirl i am sure :)
    all the best with your dream job <3

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!