2.10.11

All of the lights around Kanye

Collage images from nowfashion.com put together by me :)
**Excuse the cuts between the pictures. Blogger refused to cooperate with my huge collage I created.

Kanye. Kanye. Kanye. He is one man proving that he not only has exceptional talent in the music making industry but also in women's fashion. Although I don't really dig Kanye, I am digging the touches of metallic, pearl-like embellishments, zipper detailing and overall semi-tailored feel. Maybe the sole reason for Kanye's 'effortlessly chic' collection lies with the ever-so-effortless, Christine Centenera - fashion editor at Harpers Bazaar Australia as well as Kanye's consultant for his collection. I see Christine in those statement 'bomber' jackets, both slim-fitted and loose-cut pants and of course those strappy heels. 

Christine inspired? 

Images from stockholm-streetstyle.com, Harpersbazaar.com.au and google

I think yes! What do you think? Love it? Hate it? Want it? 
Overall I'm impressed Kanye. Who taught you to be so damn talent? Did Yeezy teach you? I thought so. Take a bow. Kanye. Take a bow!

5 comments:

  1. Needs a little bit of work but decent first try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m not really a fan of Kanye I have to admit but I love love love Christine´s style so much!

    xo
    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always have great inspirational photos, i get so many ideas for my painting from them!
    if you're interested, please check them out :)
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LeoraMaxine?ref=pr_shop_more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I absolutely adore the collection :)

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexandra SamarinaOctober 6, 2011 at 6:57 AM

    Gosh dear! I'm so happy to run into your blog! All these images are so utterly amazing and inspiring! You made your blog a great source of stylish inspirations!

    I'm following it! And I'll be happy to see you among my beautiful followers too!

    Love from Europe

    X

    Alexandra

    http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!