14.10.11

Halloween has come early.

Zara blazer, Sportsgirl broach and hat, Topshop singlet, Glassons pants, Funkis x Zanita clogs
What I tell ya? Halloween inspired. Not on purpose but once you put a a tee on that reads "BE AFRAID" in that typical halloween-style font + some orange, there is no doubt that my trip to cost co plus wanting to buy a bunch of orange pumpkins to carve has lead to this halloween inspired outfit. You like? P.s my dad didn't let me buy the pumpkins. He thought it was pretty impulsive of me. But what's impulsive about wanting to buy 2 or 3 pumpkins to play/get creative with although you've never celebrated halloween? Or carved a pumpkin in your life? Impulsive? naaaaahhh! 

But if you're feeling impulsive 'LIKE' my Facebook page and send me sweet nothings via Twitter here. Looking forward to it! xo B 


EDIT: Just found this on Topshop.com Now this shits for real. Halloween anybody? This is like Blackmilk meets Peter Alexander. One-sie hell yeaaa!!



4 comments:

  1. We really love your halloween outfit! That top is really cool! The blazer is awesome! We love it very much!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you totally look ready for a bit of chic trick or treating ;) X
    ps. would LOVE you to enter my super fab competition doll - promise you'll love! ;) xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are your sunglasses by? I have that hat, I love turning the brim downwards to get a cool 1920's look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your orange blazer, you look AMAZING!
    XOXO
    Norasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!