24.10.11

Stripes, rainbows and watermelon tee's.


Ignore the wind in my hair, this is possibly the only decent photo of the outfit. With the shinning sun comes the ruthless wind. Ruthless it was! 


 33 degrees. What a great way to start the week! With a quarter of my nails painted, good company and perfect weather, this past weekend has really marked the start of summer and inspired this outfit. Watermelon's on a hot summer's day beside the pool, beach towel stripes, and a whole lot of colour!


Summer hasn't shied away from shining full strength, so why should I? It maybe a pretty average attempt at a jumping photo, but I couldn't not post it! Not after looking like a lunatic in the middle of my street from jumping in my little wedges and possibly breaking a sweat (30 degree heat ppl!). My neighbours might think I'm a little kooky, but you get me. These photos aren't for nothing!

Wearing Glassons denim, Sportsgirl singlet, Blak basics by Teresa Hodges, Sabre sunglasses, Vintage Moschino bag, vintage watch, Coco Liberace cuff and Pearl bangle I got from the Carins night market earlier this year.  


 Hope everyone's had a great start to the week!

2 comments:

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!