3.10.11

WCMC 2011



When I was invited by my good friend Ally to see her sister strut her stuff on the runway of the 'Where Couture Meets the Cure' event, I was over the moon! I think I was more excited to see Maddi walk than I was for the actual clothes which featured Australian designers like Alex Perry, Camilla, SABA, Fleur Wood and more. Bar my camera battery saying it was "fully charged" then dying on me half way through the show, the show was perfect. Here is the event captured in a short minute or so. Maddi's the first girl in the video. Is she rocking it or what? 

All models from Chic Management


1 comment:

  1. What a great spot! I'm sure you had a great time at the show :)

    Kaye
    Fashion Blogger
    http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!