9.10.11

The way we wore


I may have not been able to snap up an outfit post this week, but I do bring you my polyvore creation based entirely around what I've been loving this week: Vest, simple Tee's and my Zimmermann skirt. On the days that pants just won't do, toughen up that mini skirt with loose fitting tee's in a block colour or pattern and team it with a sleeveless jacket aka Vest. You're almost there, add a touch of glam with modern neck-plates and finish off with boots. Now you're rocking it. Take in from day to night with a different vest, some heels and possibly some Proenza Schouler? That bag is calling my name. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!