8.11.11

I got swirls on the side of my face, and they ain't no side burns


 I may have just squealed and ran back to work with a slight kick in my step when I left The Strand with a little Chanel bag filled with a little Prada treasure. These Prada baroque sunglasses are summer-time perfection and I've never wanted the sun to shine as my as now - so I can never take them off my face. Ever. But with this storm hanging around the only appearance they've made is here. 

Wearing Sportsgirl scarf, t-shirt and socks, Zimmermann shorts, 3.1 Phillip Lim boots and Prada sunglasses. 
Fingers crossed for sunshine. I'd like to get my money's worth. 

Happy tuesday! xo Baz

2 comments:

  1. suits you b! stunner shades!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw you look wonderful i love the orange socks touch and this awesome shorts!
    s

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!