7.11.11

Pattern and colour like no other - Emma Mulholland SS 11/12

Images via Emma Mulholland, edited by me.

Just when I thought Romance was Born was Australia's craziest label, master's of print and patterns, I stumble across Emma Mulholland on The Grand Social. Wowza! Move over Romance was Born. Your former intern has clearly learnt a lot from you both and created one print-packed, colour-filled, insane collection. Worn together for a definite show stopper moment worthy of a Bill Cunningham snap or simply teamed with basics, these pieces are so wearable! I died, drooled and died again looking through the collection but died even more when I saw the price tag. If only $320 for a mesh top was no big deal. It is. I'll have to save this one for my wish list and keep dreaming.

Hope you've all had a great start to the week! 

xo B

1 comment:

  1. Mad love for this! Loving the colours & the combinations.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!