14.11.11

Pink skies and glitter nails.



What do you get when an oversized truck comes through a suburban street? Broken electricity wires and no internet connection. Now what do you think you'd get when you call up your internet provider? Service? No. A internet repairer-man? Nope. Just a solid week without a phone line and internet connection. Dyyyyinggg. But enough about the internet dramas - a new week is ahead! 


Wearing Zara kimono, Sportsgirl necklaces, singlet and vintage shorts, Shubar shoes and Prada sunglasses.
How cool are these vintage shorts? Vintage hot-spots tend to follow me with each new job that I've had this year. I'm not complaining, but if my bank account had a mouth it sure would be! 


I've enjoyed this sunnier weather. My face has enjoyed being bug-eyed all weekend. Bug-eyed-baz they shall call me. 

Beautiful Nail. Just one. Just one nail. Do I get to choose which one.. or? 

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

xxo B

2 comments:

  1. look at you lady super cute xx A Fox That Meows ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is super cute! I'm a new follower. Stop by my blog and say hi some time!
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!