11.11.11

ZIPPORRA SS 11/12


Hand-dyed silk that makes you want to chase the rainbow it came from, pleated leather detailing, darted leather bodice's, hand-made italian lace and a fringe jacket that makes you want to shake it like Shakira. I can't explain how incredibly amazing this collection is in the flesh. The colours are exciting and the leather pieces are out-of-this-world - FYI it's done by hand - insane in the membrane! This collection captures the love, creativity and passion Karen holds for design and it's more than clear that Karen has got great things coming for this emerging Aussie label! 

I was over the moon when she got me to collaborate with her on this project and style the photo shoot. Although between you and me, there wasn't much to do, the pieces pretty much speak for themselves. Agreed? 

Enough about the chit-chat. Head over to the Zipporra Facebook page here to find out how you can score yourself a $200 voucher to spend on this infectious collection. I was itching just waiting for this very day (11th of the 11th two thousand and eleven) so I can finally show you how kray kray this collection is. Crazy huh? Crazy-in-love? Yep. me too! Check out the E-store here

Designer: Karen Fulton
Photographer: Trevene Patrick 
Photographer Assistant: Luke Latty
Model: Lola Van Vorst (The Agency Models)
Stylist: Basilia Dulawan
Makeup: Bridgette Serhan
Hair: BlowDryBar
Special Thanks: Rochelle Fox and Natalie Fulton
Footwear: Betts
Backstage photographer: Dave Russell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!