25.12.11

Merry Christmas.


I may have been a little M.I.A this december but I'm back and now shooting with my dad's Nikon D90. 
Hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas weekend celebrating with friends and family, food and christmas presents. I may have died from stuffing myself silly with christmas prawns, pavlova, brandy custard, Ferrero rocher's, and a little wine but I'm just bracing myself for the day-after-boxing-day-sale crowds at work tomorrow.  


A lot of things have changed since I last blogged including the expansion of my wardrobe - working in the city is dangerous! With so many stores at my finger tips and a lengthy 1hr break every day it's become so. hard. to. save!! I know my sisters will read this and show my dad, but Dad 2012 is coming and it's on my top 5 things to improve on next year so be proud Pa. 

Wearing a few new additions to my wardrobe Sportsgirl knit, necklace and track pants, Calvin Klein bra, my sister's vest, YSL ring and Jeffrey campbell Clinics. 


More posts to come! So check back soon. 
Merry Christmas everyone
xo B.

1 comment:

  1. Loving that vest, and those JCs! I'm not a big fan of Jeffrey Campbell but those are great. You've actually convinced me that it's okay to wear my trackies outside of the house, and that it won't make me look stupid...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!