12.12.11

More shoes than Imelda Marcos

Seeing my family off to Europe for this festive season is hard in itself, but seeing that my sister will have european fashion (and my mum & her wallet) at her fingertips, it's even harder. Now it's only fair that I too scour the internet to create my very own European wish list. Yesterday it was a very short list with only 6 of my very-merry-must-have items including the Hermes Collier de Chien cuff in silver (although that's more of a dream) ha. Today, I've been flicking through topshop, and WOW-hold-your-breath they have a bunch of babe-in' shoes! Glitter, flatforms, colour, metallic. You name it, they've got it. 


Above are a few of my favourites, and then there are the Ashely front lace sandal and the Miista brielle lace wedge that I'm kind of sitting on the fence with. Do I love em? or hate em? The Ashley's had me at the lace sandal but lost me with all that excess stud detail and I am usually the first one to vouch for that more-is-more approach. Now with the Miista it's like a hybrid of a shoe, they couldn't decide between a clog and a wedge so they merged the two - best of both worlds? I'm not so sure.

What do you think? Love it? Hate it? 
Overall good job topshop! Can't wait to see you in Sydney. 

1 comment:

  1. bas can't believe you're more upset about missing the fashion than us. actually, I can believe it. ahahhaha love you xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!