16.1.12

Pitt St Street Stylers

When you work full time it can really make that passion you once had for the job fizzle away, but when you work full time with these stylish people it only makes getting ready for work one of the best parts of your day. Below are a few snaps of the stylish Sportsgirl team in Pitt St. 

Monica
If you too work in Pitt St, or have read this post my blog you may recognise Monica's unmissable fro style. That day she channelled a minimal cool wearing Dion Lee x Cue jumpsuit/pants teamed with a sportsgirl Tee and our latest statement Jewellery. 

Monica is quite the creative type and ALWAYS impresses me with her DIY skills on jewellery.
Here we have Maddi, one inspired by one of Australia's 'IT' girls - Bing, aka Lara Bingle. 
Maddi's paired Sportsgirl's latest product with our vintage range sourced from all different corners of the world and exclusive to Sportsgirl Pitt St.

Maddi
One of my favourite things to do at work is style our staff when they book appointments with us at our Style Me Studio. It's the best feeling when they really love the looks you've prepared for them and even wear them the next day. Kaci, who is our in-store Visual Merchandiser booked with Monica the previous day and wore this banging' outfit the next. Le Freak C'est Chic indeed!  

Kaci
....so is this girl, Zara! That day she was inspired by Alexander Wang - the king of minimalism chic and what a perfect fit for the queen of minimalism herself. I've never seen someone pull off an all-black look the way Zara does it. It's so mysteriously cool. Za, pls fill me in on your secret!

Zara
Dolli, is rocking this pattern-on-pattern look. Her style always has an edge to it which I love! She's like a hybrid of bohemian-luxe-nicole-richie meets Aygness Deyn? Hmmm not sure if that's spot on, but you kind of get the idea right?

Dolli
Now, let me introduce you to the final member of the Sportsgirl StyleMe team - Emily. 

Emily
Emily is such a dream to work with, and always lives up to her stylish reputation sporting a good 5'inches every day at work. I really don't know how she does it - there's only so much one can take. If I could, I would but with the doctors recommendation not to wear heels I'm steering clear of that for a while. 

Wearing: Sportsgirl button up shirt and cuff, Witchery shorts, Zanita x Funkis clogs, ILLARIY cuff and Lovisa bracelet. 
See? Clogs. This time a more neutral, shorter pair. Breaking them in is the hard part but I'm sure they will (soon) be the comfiest shoes I own. 

Expect more of these Street Style posts!

xxo B

6 comments:

  1. I adore the way you write! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where oh where can i get the necklace in the first picture from!!? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kookai :) They have some really great accessories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dolli <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog, it's great to find a fellow Sportsgirl! love that you shared looks from your co-workers. great inspiration.
    I'm following you for sure.

    http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. we just had the winter preview last night! I think yours was last week ? very exciting, love all the colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!