9.2.12

Out of all the colours of the rainbow, I choose you pastels and metallics

Images via Asos.com, Style.com, Hermes, Ellery and Issey Miyake. Collage created by me.

[ Ellery sunglasses | Asos sandals | Issey Miyake bags | Tommy Hilfiger | Ralph Lauren | Marc Jacobs | 3.1 Phillip Lim | Preen ]
I'm not sure what has come over me these past few weeks, but I've slowly decreased my memory space on my mac and have cultivated a stash of images with nothing but pastels and metallics. It only seemed fitting that I share this with you before my mac goes koo-koo and gives me the rainbow-wheel-of-death - you know the one! 

Now when I look at my wardrobe I don't see any pastel brights, I just see BRIGHTS. What can I say? I was am addicted to colour. With our summer cut short and barely a summer at all, I refuse to pack my summer colours away. For a winter wardrobe update I'm thinking: A white blazer, pastel yellow leather vest (Acne, I mean you!), warm pastel green jumper (again Acne, but I wish I could afford you) and metallic accessories. I plan to team them up with crisp whites and a few rich winter colours like burgundy and teal. Seems like a lot of colour, can't wait to experiment a see what I can come up with - taking heaps of notes from The Man Repeller - she is the king of winter layering! 

xo B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!