21.2.12

Ripe orange.

Wearing: Cue knit, Vintage dress from Sportsgirl, Sportsgirl skirt, boots, clutch and necklace, Diva necklace and Prada sunglasses.
One of my favourite things to buy is clothing that can be worn in more ways than one. Now I'm not talking about crazy designs where you put your thing down, flip it and reverse it... (excuse my Miss Elliot reference, the girls I work with are a lot more ghetto than you think) - I'm thinking along simpler lines where you can merely open up a buttoned dress and wear it as outerwear or take a scarf and drape it like a skirt. Never underestimate what you can create without getting out the scissors and sewing machine which can (as I've learn't) do more harm than good. 




P.s Putting this outfit together I felt really on the money, I felt chic. But looking at these photos now I feel more orangutan than anything else. haha #Manrepelling #win But hey? being an Orangutan can be cool, I guess it hasn't stopped me from posting these. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Alice McGenniss-DestroFebruary 22, 2012 at 12:12 AM

    love how you have styled the sg skirt in, it's a completely different! xx

    http://catwalkofwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute girl! X

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!