6.4.12

Blacked out.


 My ever-decreasing presence on the blogesphere has got me a little down and feeling very blah blah about everything, so I bring you - blacked out. Yes, a fitting title for my (almost) black-on-black ensemble and lack of blogging drive as of late/all of this year. All will be saved as April is the month of change I've decided. So sit back, buckle up and bookmark this page! My goal leading up to MBFW is to blog more - DIY's, outfits, behind-the-scenes of photoshoots, reviews and a whole lot of little lady love - not in the lesbian sense my brother has repeatedly pointed out about my blog's name. 


For my return post I thought I'd showcase this Zara top which I was lucky enough to snap up yesterday before all the fashion hungry vulture's swooped in. Paired back with my acid wash-looking Bree Bennett Vintage leather skirt. It is lush and apparently all the craze back in it's hay day. I found this out when I wore it to the NSW leather shop to pick up leather with Karen for the Zipporra Spring/summer collection last year. That guy (so so terrible with names) the owner - I think, damn seriously memory of a fish! - he is so full of knowledge and personality, he's a must see if you ever hit up the leather shop. 


Wearing Zara top | Sportsgirl chocker | Bree Bennett Vintage skirt | Prada sunglasses | Wittner sandals | YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick #13 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love this top! And happy to have you back posting. Missed your style ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!