22.4.12

Bright as a canary


When one gets invited to a wedding with a dress code: Cocktail one would immediately assume a dress of some kind. I however, knowing how fickle I am with things, didn't want to blow my money on a beautiful piece that (we all know) is predestined to a once or twice wear. Instead I took to buying separates. This twisted helmut lang skirt was just the ticket to achieving ultimate versatility. For the wedding I styled it back with my mums floral printed Zara shirt similar to the one pictured above, coloured Novo heels which were a steal at $59.95, Cue earrings I borrowed from a friend, and a small leather Zara clutch. Overall, some have described it as looking "....hmmm very exotic" and although that wasn't my intention, I see it now, I like it, cool. 

Zara shirt | Cue earrings | Helmut lang skirt | Novo heels | Vintage necklace worn as a bracelet 

 With fashion week only a week away, I know this canary yellow piece of amazing will definitely be part of my ensembles. Over the past week I've been busy hustling my wardrobe for tommy ton worthy outfits. But seriously, who wouldn't want to be snapped by his fashionable lens? I'll be keeping you posted with fashion week reviews via On The Streets of Sydney, which I've jumped on board with as a Contributing Fashion Editor. So make sure you stop by there for editorials, collection reviews, beauty features and much much more kids!

xxo B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!