9.4.12

Physical education and inspiration.


I've said it once and I'll say it again, Shopbop do some killer editorials. With the sportswear trend running around this season Shopbop have taken it back to the streets it's roots, the gym. Editorial complete with basketballs, a baseball bat and slicked backed 'gym hair'. I want to one day be able to create images as simple (and wearable) yet as creative as this. Shopbop, take me, I'd love to intern. #justsaying. 

Images via Shopbop.com

The concept, the styling, the photography, the editing, the process - it's all so fascinating and I can't wait to learn more about it when I start my first day of FBI fashion college on the 23rd of April. I am already a stylist but there's still so much to learn and absorb. Cheers to the road ahead! Seeing editorials like this inspires me to keep on experimenting and if there is one quote I live by it's:

"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" - Zig Ziglar

xx B

1 comment:

  1. bridget KHOUPRASEUTHApril 9, 2012 at 11:52 PM

    "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great" - Zig Ziglar
    Omg, I love this quote!! <3 And no words can express my love for this photoshoot! Just inspires me so much more to GYM!! <3
    XX
    Victoria
    www-the-dazed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!