9.5.12

BOWIE


Details, details, details. That's where it's at with these dresses of pure workmanship and art. After the show I overheard one lady say "I knew I shouldn't have bought my wedding dress." No, to my disappointment it wasn't Leandra from the Man Repeller as she wasn't in attendance at MBFWA but I'm sure her wedding dress would not disappoint. The collection although filled with heavy beading, feathers, sequins and silk organza cap sleeves were anything but man repelling, they were captivatingly beautiful. The show felt like a birth of these heavenly creatures as each one started the runway posed with their head down and shimmered silvery eyes closed. They looked up and began to walk. I was mesmerised watching the models float up and down the runway with feathers filtering back and their aura so regal. With the Met ball just yesterday, I feel this whole collection is red-carpet worthy. Definitely one of my Fashion week highlights. Fashion should transport you to another world, make you feel magical and Bowie, you did it!


2 comments:

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!