1.5.12

Day 2. Brave, bold & bright

With the fashion pack around you know everyone wants to bring their A game, so what better way than my go to brights! Today I suited up in my helmut lang skirt, river island jacket, Preen x Aldo RISE heels and sportsgirl tank ready to rock and roll my interview with celebrity stylist, creative director and costume designer, Sophia Banks Coloma. Let me just say she is one inspiring lady. Sitting there listening to her talk i wish i could pick her brain for days! Besides interviewing and watching the Toni Maticevski and Bowie show I played street style photographer and I snapped up a few shots of Rumi Neely from Fashion Toast, Nam from Street style blog Streetfsn, Lee Olivieria, and a few other stylish peeps. Although, I may not be opening my eyes wide enough but I swear last year everyone was a little teeny bit more stylish. Maybe it's just me? Can't wait to see what the crowd will wear tomorrow. For now, it's bed time. Day 3, bring it!

4 comments:

  1. ahhh Baz you look yell(ow) worthy amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally perving on your outfit!! Did you see me? I loved it so much you looked amazing - if only I could have matched your name to your face I would have accosted you. Hope we meet soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I was chatting to Tommy and Mr Newton and they both mentioned that Day One was off the hook for streetstyle - so its seems everyone pulls out their best looks first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Basilia DulawanMay 4, 2012 at 9:13 PM

    Yes! Day 1 was INSANE! But I really enjoyed everyone on day 3 as well. I snapped Tommy and Nam today for men's street style . Role reversal!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!