30.5.12

Ombre, like the sky


For all those who sent me their well wishes via twitter and blog comments - thank you so much! The big day went smoothly, I didn't stuff up, the other interns were friendly and it was not nearly as intense, scary or daunting as The Devil Wears Prada. As for the first day outfit, I wore my favourite vintage Moschino pants, cropped Adidas Tee, Sportsgirl Cardigan and booties and my Saxony trench - it was that cold! Due to trying to be punctual there was no time for a quick snap of the outfit unfortunately, but never fear I have today's outfit - thanks dad!

Running around buying some rails for my Surry Hills Market stall this saturday, I wore a Superdry leather vest I found on Ebay, Glassons jumper, Sportsgirl shirt and pants and J.W Anderson x Aldo heels - of course for photo purposes only. If I had the will power to walk around town all day every day in heels, I would. But with the amount of old ladies coming up to me during work, staring at my heels and telling me about how they got bunions and are now left sporting those orthopaedic 'nanna' shoes you buy exclusively from the chemist, I think I'll give my feet a rest. Converse it is for now. ...Well until I find some Isabel Marant Bekket sneakers or Balenciaga cut out boots - NYC will you bare these gifts for me? Major saving has kicked in, hence the blogging and less online shopping. 

Hope you've all had a great week so far! Tweet me here, or Instagram me @bazaarb - I want to know about your weeks too. Boyfriend Fashion dilemmas? I'll help you out. 


P.s if your free this saturday come out and play at Surry Hills Market, I'll be there in the morning to sell my cousins (amazing) wardrobe before she moves off to Europe as well as a few of my pieces. 
See you there!

x

3 comments:

  1. sweet outfit! the jumper looks so comfy and soft.
    x
    battlecriesandchampagne

    ReplyDelete
  2. how old ago did you get that fabulous glassons jumper? it looks glorious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I also like the blue color very much and the fashion high heels shoes and the Sexy Leopard Print Sandals at cwmalls.com can be great!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!