17.9.12

Wisteria


With my dad's overflowing garden that has become very 'secret garden' lately, I've fallen in love with the lilac purple of the wisteria that is blossoming so beautifully. We used to have a giant wisteria tree that towered over our front garden, each year it would transform our grass into a sea of purple once all the flowers had dropped. It was a truly magical sight. Taking inspiration from that, I put together this outfit mixed with white, spearmint and a hint of metallic detailing. 

Vintage jacket | Silk tank from Sportsgirl | Bassike slouch jersey pants | J.W Anderson x Aldo heels

 These pants have been my go-to pants in this spring weather and this was the outfit I wore when I met Christine Centenera a few weeks ago. Beside falling in love with the colour of these spearmint pants, I love the cut of them as well - it's a little bit ghetto fab meets hippie chic. If NYC wasn't my no.1 priority right now I'd been dropping low for a similar style by Bassike but in - linen and leather. Hands down, comfiest pants I own. Who wants to wear skinny jeans when you've got the perfect mix of draped cotton and fitted bottoms? 

 

Big love to Metaxia for all her photography skills. Check out her beautiful work here or here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!