16.2.13

In the swing of things

Sportsgirl Bomber Jacket, Topshop box shirt, Topshop Skirt, Proenza Schouler PS11 bag, Beacons closet rings and Soles boots

Just as I'm preparing myself to go away for my Uluru adventure with my family tomorrow, things are really starting to pick up. I've got an internship trial which I've got my fingers and toes crossed I get, a photoshoot, an interview and a little street cred with that 'Coastal Contours' shoot I did late last year with Andrew Fearman published on Culture and No Cigar Magazine. To top off my friday I spent it twirling around Bondi, eating Miss Chu's & hanging out with my new photographer friend Andrea. Got to say big thanks to my mum for talking me up to her patients at work - best PR ever, that's how I found Andrea and she is brilliant! Definitely one photographer to watch. Enjoy these photos...I've got to get back to the packing: singlets + sunscreen and a bucket of insect repellent = Uluru essentials. 

Ciao guys! Keep a look out for beautiful sunsets via my instagram over the next few days. Hope I can handle the heat. 

All photography by Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!