27.3.13

The coming of age



Waiting for a night you've planned for for months in an outfit that you've had to scramble to find (in-order to out-do your work mates - on your own birthday - who have promised to dress to the nines, and/or sew til 2am) felt like a mix between, waiting for your long awaited HSC results, and counting down til Christmas Eve. 
The night didn't fail me, it was an amazing night spent with the greatest family and friends!
I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. 


With a cake inspired by Josh Goot roses and Dannijo Jewels, I really didn't want to cut the cake. But it had to be done. It was delicious - Choc Coconut cake with coconut buttercream filling - not gluten or dairy free for me, but so worth it! And the roses were real! Sorry for all the exclamation marks, it's almost Thursday but I'm still not over it - as you can probably tell. 

I decided to wear this Sass and Bide cape, Josh Goot crop, Topshop skirt, Sportsgirl necklace and Balenciaga heels. Makeup by Illamasqua




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!