9.4.13



Candy stars: Nicholas Kirkwood silk-twill sandals | Sophia Webster vinyl sandals | Nicholas Kirkwood metallic pink pumps

Like I said, I'm really loving pink. I think cure number #2 for that bad case of mono is an interesting shoe. Whether it be in the silhouette, colour, pattern or in its nifty bells and whistles, take it and it will work - but if not, never fear it's an artwork in itself, it will look great on top of your piano, desk or mantelpiece or for when you get coveteur'd. Take note from this fellow pink-addict. 


Or for those who haven't come down with that mono(chromatic) addiction, I suggest you give this ago:


Minimalist silhouette and clean lines, but styling like a maximalist.  Metallics really are the new neutral. 

xo 

Collage by Me
Flamingo background you can find here
Street Style Snaps by Nam from Streetfsn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for checking out the world of your Little Lady B. I hope you've left feeling a little bit more inspired :) Your comments do mean a lot to me so thanks in advance!